A couple of months ago, we identified the areas of Code Climate that needed documentation the most. Since then, we've added 48 new help articles across 95 new pages! Chances are, if you need help, the docs now have you covered!
Here are some highlights:
- A Getting Started: Boot Camp.
- A Code Climate glossary.
- Exhaustive step-by-step articles on adding new repositories: private GitHub repositories, open source repositories, and those added via a URI.
- Answers to popular questions, like When did Code Climate last analyze my codebase? and What should happen after Code Climate runs a new analysis?
- A complete overview to managing your Code Climate organization. For example, a guide to roles and permissions, details on managing your invoices, and information on configuring your organization's users.
- Detailed troubleshooting guides. For example, what to do if Code Climate loses connection to your repository.
But we're not done yet! Coming soon:
- Better documentation on test coverage, integrations, and how our quality and security analysis works.
- More troubleshooting and FAQ articles.
You can access our documentation by clicking Docs at the bottom of virtually any Code Climate page.