We’re delighted to announce that our ESLint Engine now supports Airbnb’s .eslintrc configurations.
Airbnb makes three configurations available as shared and extensible configurations for ESLint analysis:
- eslint-config-airbnb, which contains all of Airbnb’s ESLint rules, including EcmaScript 6+ and React.
- eslint-config-airbnb/base, which lints ES6+ but does not lint React.
- eslint-config-airbnb/legacy, which lints ES5 and below.
To use one of these configurations with our ESLint Engine:
- copy the file, adding rule overrides as needed, then
- add `”extends”: “airbnb” to your .eslintrc
As with all Code Climate Engines, ESLint can be run via our hosted analysis, or on the Code Climate CLI.
For more information on adding this – or any – Engine to your analysis, please see our documentation.