New in Code Climate Enterprise Version 1405
Posted by Noah Portes Chaikin on November 3, 2016
This release adds several engine updates, as well as some meaningful improvements to the experience of using Code Climate: Enterprise.
- Users can now upload self-signed certificates for self-hosted services like JIRA.
- We added a configuration option for permitting internal webhook integrations.
- The folks at Brakeman released Brakeman Pro Engine 3.4.1, which brings a handful of meaningful improvements.
- Added configuration option for ignoring warnings.
- Analyzes all shellcheck-compatible scripts.