Code Climate is the world’s largest engineering intelligence platform. We currently serve over 100,000 developers and thousands of engineering teams to improve the efficacy of their people, processes, and code. Our customers are prominent and forward-thinking organizations, and they challenge us to build better products every day.
To better service our large enterprise customers, we are hiring our first Solutions Architect. As a key member of our customer-facing team, you will be expected to grow quickly into an expert of our products and underlying philosophies. You will share this expertise with our customers, who are themselves pioneers in engineering management. It will be your mission to understand customers’ needs, and to remove any technical barriers preventing customers from realizing all that Code Climate has to offer. You will also apply what you learn in the field to help shape our product roadmap and strategy. A successful person in this role will have the opportunity to grow with Code Climate, becoming the backbone of an expanding Solutions Engineering team.
Examples of problem you will be solving
- Provide technical leadership during pre-sale and post-sale processes, respond to RFIs and RFPs, and perform technical compatibility assessments
- Lead consultative conversations with our customers to ensure the successful evaluation and deployment of Code Climate products
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to create onboarding and long-term adoption plans for enterprise customers
- Implement solutions to resolve acute technical operation issues for enterprise customers
You are awesome because:
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience working with enterprise software at a pre-sale capacity, with a track record of success.
- You have a deep understanding of computing systems, especially deployment of on-premise enterprise software. Words like Docker, Kubernetes, VPN, AWS, Azure, VMware don’t scare you.
- You are an excellent communicator. You can converse easily with everyone in an engineering organization, from individual contributors to engineering executives.
- You have a can-do attitude. Your leadership skills shine in stressful situations.
- You are passionate about not just technology, but also how people can collaborate better using and building new technology.
Working at code climate:
- Join a small team of around 40 people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Take advantage of a change of pace of during our regular hack weeks and occasional company retreats
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.