Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 80,000 developers, and 1,000's customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with data to help them make important decisions.
We launched our second product, Velocity, to great fanfare last year. We’re now ready to focus on spreading the word about the product and the new space that it occupies.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Associate to help create and distribute high-quality marketing content in the form of blogs, e-books, sales assets, and webinars. This is an opportunity to help shape brand messaging for a new product, carve a niche within the industry, and be part of a fast-growing startup.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Helping with content ideation, writing, and editing.
- Contributing to long-term blog and SEO strategy.
- Researching and curating content for a weekly newsletter and social media.
- Creating and executing lead generation email campaigns.
- Working with Marketing and Sales to improve lead generation and qualification processes.
You’re awesome because:
- You want to grow into a sales or marketing leader.
- You’re proud of your ability to write clearly and succinctly.
- You’re able to turn around a rough draft of a 1000-word article in two days.
- You’re resourceful and proud of your Googling skills.
- You take initiative and are always looking for ways to improve processes.
- BONUS: You’re interested in the software space.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around twenty people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.