Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 100,000 developers and 1,000's of customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams--from helping developers improve their day-to-day experience to providing engineering leaders with intelligent data for better decision-making.
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate to help assist with the Product, Content and Demand Generation functions in marketing. The role is an excellent entry into the marketing discipline, where the Marketing Associate will handle all the critical marketing functions at a fast-growth software startup. This an opportunity to jump-start a career in B2B SaaS, where you will learn about SEO and content, thought leadership, product launches, business development and building out a demand generation process from scratch.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Copyediting and contributing to content production
- Repackaging and distributing blog content on social media
- Assisting with Marketing Ops to make sure that the right message is getting to the right person at the right time and measuring the results of our efforts
- Documenting Marketing activities each week
- Helping setting up and keep internal Marketing processes running
- Improving our sales collateral
- Researching and helping curate content for a weekly newsletter and social media.
You’re awesome because:
- You want to grow into a sales or marketing leader
- You’re proud of your ability to write clearly and succinctly
- You’re resourceful and proud of your Googling skills
- You take initiative and are always looking for ways to improve how things work
- BONUS: You’re interested in the software space
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around 40 full-time people who love what they do
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences
- The best technology to get your job done: a new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.