Code Climate is the world's largest code quality platform, helping over 50,000 developers, and 1,600 customers improve the health of their codebases. Our platform provides automated analysis, workflow integration, and insights to help teams ship quality code faster and more confidently.
Our customers are well-known, modern and engaged software organizations eager to work with us to improve their processes and code. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll partner with them to help them achieve their engineering goals, using Code Climate as a central tenant of success.
As a key part of the external face of Code Climate, we're looking for someone who is obsessed with customer happiness and can serve as a trusted advisor to smart engineering professionals.
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
- Using data, conversations, and experience to help our larger customers get the most value out of Code Climate based on their engineering goals.
- Explaining and reinforcing the value of Code Climate to customers with varying degrees of familiarity with it.
- Concierge onboarding for customers with large teams of developers to ensure smooth integration of Code Climate into their organization.
- Shaping the direction of the product based on your conversations and experience working directly with customers.
- Training clients and promoting wider and deeper Code Climate adoption within their organizations.
We looking for someone unique -- someone who . . .
- Has at least 1 year experience working in a previous account management or customer success role with a SaaS product.
- Previous experience working in a customer support role a plus.
- Is technologically curious and has some exposure to computer programming.
- Loves writing and going back and reading things you've written.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and honestly. Customers trust you.
- Loves delighting people -- even customers who are having a bad day.
- Can demonstrate expert troubleshooting skills.
- Isn’t afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new.
- Pays great attention to detail.
- Creatively solves problems when the answer isn't obvious -- getting in the weeds doesn’t scare you.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around twenty full-time people who love what they do.
- Competitive compensation and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Company retreats once a year. So far we've gone to Bali and San Diego.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.