Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform helping over 100,000 developers, and over 1000 customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. We envision a world where engineers and executives are empowered to drive innovation with transparency, efficiency, and alignment. Our clients leverage Code Climate to Align on business priorities and ensure optimal resource allocation, Deliver high quality code, quickly and consistently, and Improve team processes and engineering skills.
We’re looking for driven, intellectually curious, amiable, and expressive sales professionals to join Code Climate on our amazing journey to enable and empower the global software development community.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for generating new business, growing existing accounts, and acting as a liaison between prospective customers and the broader Code Climate team. This is an opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly growing high growth sales team at a market-defining company.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing new strategies to build a successful pipeline.
- Managing the sales process from prospecting to close
- Help scale processes from lead, presentation, to negotiation and close.
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Opening new business opportunities across your territory
- Achieving monthly and sales quotas and KPIs
- At least 2 years of prior quota carrying experience at a SaaS company.
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Interest in software development and associated business value that development will drive
- Prior experience selling analytic, BI, and Dev/Ops software is a great to have
You’re Awesome Because:
- You want to help build an amazing company and culture
- You take initiative and find solutions to broken processes and improvements to those that seem to work well.
- You take pride in your written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re maniacally customer focused with a strong sense of integrity.
- You’re excited to develop new sales plans and strategies.
- You're creative and always challenge yourself
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around 70 full-time people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.