Code Climate empowers software engineering organizations to achieve excellence across people, process, and code with data-driven insights. Our Engineering intelligence products are trusted by thousands of organizations- from enterprises to startups - helping align engineering initiatives with strategic priorities, accelerate software delivery, and drive continuous improvement.
Code Climate is based in New York and was founded in 2011, by engineering leaders who were frustrated by decisions being made in the dark or by gut instinct. Code Climate envisions a world where technology leaders can drive business success through increased transparency, efficiency, and actionable data. Since the launch of our company, our automated code review tool, Quality, has helped over 100,000 developers improve their code bases. After nearly a decade, we launched our flagship product, Velocity. Velocity enables technology leaders to make confident, data-driven decisions that fuel elite team performances at scale.
We are looking to increase our employee population by more than 50+% for the balance of 2022. You will be a key driver in accomplishing this goal and shaping the future talent capabilities for Code Climate. Talent capabilities is a strategic initiative and driver for future revenue growth.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to support multiple business lines and scale Engineering hiring. You will partner with hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic company, and inform on hiring strategies to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You will also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there’s always a better way!
As the Senior Technical Recruiter, your primary focus (initially) is to be the go-to person who will pursue candidates in partnership with our Engineering hiring team and influence the recruitment strategy. Using your prior experience and knowledge of recruiting in a fast paced, start up, tech environment, you will guide others to deliver an outstanding recruitment experience.
What You’ll Need to do to be Successful in this Role:
- Experience finding the best talent in the New York Metro Area in any tech environment and know how to engage with them.
- Closely Partner with Engineering team in creating a streamline process that identifies and attracts top talent thoughtfully, quickly and efficiently
- Use market knowledge to advise Hiring Managers on potential bottlenecks and develop a strategy to influence the candidates’ decision to join.
- Continuously reviews the assessment process and proactively realigns with Hiring Managers when faced with bottlenecks.
- Have a solid understanding of talent distribution and use this knowledge to develop and tailor effective pipeline strategies.
- Act as a strategic partner for the Engineering Department in identifying top talent to join Code Climate.
- Pursue recruiting and marketing opportunities for Code Climate that drives employee brand awareness and positions Code Climate as an industry leader.
- Guide the stakeholder through unique situations, sensitivities, and competing priorities using thoughtful business-backed and creative solutions.
- Communicate with data (via ATS system) into narratives that help drive/improve the recruiting initiative.
- Curate and maximize the best tools and resources to drive all recruiting initiatives.
You’re Spot on and Awesome Because:
- You have 5+ years of technical recruiting experience in the NY metro technology talent market
You are an A++ if you have scaled “talent opportunity hubs” across the US and hiring experience offshore
- You naturally connect with people and are able to engage candidates and people internally, in a way that makes people want to work with you.
- Expert knowledge of ATS systems, LinkedIn and other recruiting tools that increase overall productivity of the recruiting process.
- Partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates.
- You know what’s happening at all times. You follow trends, make bets, be informed of what is happening in the talent world.
- You approach situations creatively in thought and execution to problem solve or improve a process, experience.
- You are brave and not afraid to break stuff, and try something new or different.
- You are curious by nature and pursue new technologies and capabilities that will enhance the experience
- You always seek to be better.
- You consistently share your knowledge with your teammates and inherently a team player.
Working at Code Climate
- New York-headquartered startup with a hybrid working environment.
- Fast paced, high growth, start-up full of talented and mission driven individuals that love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done.
Backed by leading VC firms, including PSG, Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures, Code Climate has raised $66M in funding to date having closed a Series C round in August 2021.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.