Code Climate empowers software engineering organizations to achieve excellence across people, process, and code with data-driven insights. Our Engineering intelligence products are trusted by thousands of organizations- from enterprises to startups - helping align engineering initiatives with strategic priorities, accelerate software delivery, and drive continuous improvement.
Code Climate is based in New York and was founded in 2011, by engineering leaders who were frustrated by decisions being made in the dark or by gut instinct. Code Climate envisions a world where technology leaders can drive business success through increased transparency, efficiency, and actionable data. Since the launch of our company, our automated code review tool, Quality, has helped over 100,000 developers improve their code bases. After nearly a decade, we launched our flagship product, Velocity. Velocity enables technology leaders to make confident, data-driven decisions that fuel elite team performances at scale.
Code Climate operates in a very technology + developer-heavy space. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented, data driven Manager/Director of Customer Support that values delivering world-class customer service and experience and can help build and scale the current Customer Support function.
- Great opportunity to build a world-class Customer Support team with direct responsibilities for Tier-1 and Tier-2 support function
- Opportunity to lead cross-functional initiatives across Engineering and GTM teams to unlock best customer experience and outcomes
- Work with a team of smart and passionate folks and add to the our culture
- Report to SVP of Customer Organization with great opportunity for mentorship and future growth
Examples of Problems You’ll Be Solving:
- Own, build, manage and operate the Customer Support journey, team, systems and processes
- Accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of Customer Support programs
- Own and operationalize escalation and best-practice programs.
- Work closely with our Engineering, CSMs, sales executives, and product to advocate customer interests
- Grow and build best in class customer support team, practices, and culture.
- Build out Enterprise-grade 24/7 Customer Support program including team, system and processes 9 - 12 months
You’re Awesome Because:
- You are a problem solver and build repeatable processes
- You are a team builder – hiring, managing and growing teams
- You are data-driven and bring a disciplined approach to setting goals, assessing current state, identifying gaps and designing solutions to bridge those gaps.
- You are comfortable with technical challenges and like to roll-up your sleeves as needed
- You are comfortable with the inherent uncertainty of startup life and thrive in such environments
- Mastery in technical support systems, tools and processes
- You embrace the Code Climate culture and fit right into a Customer-based team!
- 8+ years of relevant experience in an customer technical support role with multiple years of support management experience
- Engineering degree in computer engineering or related field
- Expert level knowledge of Zendesk, Jira, Git etc.
- Good working knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD and Devops processes
- Programming experience a plus
Working at Code Climate
- New York-headquartered startup with a hybrid working environment.
- Fast paced, high growth, start-up full of talented and mission driven individuals that love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done.
Backed by leading VC firms, including PSG, Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures, Code Climate has raised $66M in funding to date having closed a Series C round in August 2021.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.