Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 100,000 developers, and 1,000's customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with intelligent data to help them make important decisions.
We’re looking for bright, driven, and empathetic people to partner with our customers to help them achieve their engineering goals, using Code Climate as a central tenant of success. In this role, you’ll be responsible not only for driving customer success but for acting as a liaison between customers and the product team as we strive to continuously improve our products. This is an opportunity to shape the future of a small but rapidly growing team at market-defining company.
As a key part of the external face of Code Climate, we're looking for someone who is obsessed with customer happiness and can serve as a trusted advisor to smart engineering professionals.
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
- Using data, conversations, and experience to help our larger customers get the most value out of Code Climate based on their engineering goals.
- Explaining and reinforcing the value of Code Climate to customers with varying degrees of familiarity with it.
- Concierge onboarding for customers with large teams of developers to ensure smooth integration of Code Climate into their organization.
- Shaping the direction of the product based on your conversations and experience working directly with customers.
- Training clients and promoting wider and deeper Code Climate adoption within their organizations.
We looking for someone unique -- someone who . . .
- Has at least 3-5 years experience working in a previous account management or customer success role with a SaaS product.
- Previous experience working with a data product is a plus.
- Is technologically curious and is interested in learning more about how great software is built.
- Loves writing and going back and reading things you've written.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and honestly. Customers trust you.
- Loves delighting people -- even customers who are having a bad day.
- Can demonstrate expert troubleshooting skills.
- Isn’t afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new.
- Pays great attention to detail.
- Creatively solves problems when the answer isn't obvious -- getting in the weeds doesn’t scare you.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.