Code Climate helps engineering teams deliver better code, faster with modern solutions for software quality management. Our product provides clear, timely, and actionable insights into the health of their source code and development processes. We have ambitious plans for Code Climate - not only for the product but to grow the team as well - and therefore are looking for an experienced recruiter to help us become the next big tech company in NYC! Growing the team is the first step.
Do you have a sixth sense about people? Can you hunt and spot A-players? Do you have experience sourcing and maintaining a healthy recruiting pipeline?
We're on the hunt for a seasoned, talent acquisition specialist to help us grow the team and develop our Code Climate DNA. Strong candidates should have experience filling senior level engineering positions in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity with newer technologies, tech stacks, and coding languages is a big plus. While the role will be hiring for all functions in the business (engineering, product, marketing, customer success, etc.), being a technology-first company means we are always on the hunt for technical talent.
Some problems you’ll be solving
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from kick-off meetings with hiring managers, to sourcing/screening, through onboarding a new hire
- Partner with hiring managers, interviewing teams, and senior leadership on hiring initiatives
- Build pipeline of candidates through variety of sourcing channels with expertise filling technical positions
- Oversee and manage a detail-oriented process, ensuring no conversation or open position slips through the cracks and provide "white-glove service" to all candidates
- Screen and qualify candidates for competency and cultural fit
- Effectively communicate and negotiate all pieces of an offer package (including ISO stock options)
- Assist with training new employees on interviewing and recruiting
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
You’re awesome because...
- You get excited about developing and running a full-cycle recruitment process - partnering with hiring managers to anticipate needs, sourcing candidates through multiple channels, and providing a smooth onboarding experience
- Your successful record identifying and qualifying exceptional talent for +4 years speaks for itself
- You are a dual-threat with both both in-house recruiting and traditional agency experience
- Your excitement about the team your are building is apparent in your passion to source quality talent, gain interest, and pitch candidates on why they should join Code Climate’s mission
- You enjoy thinking outside the box and are not intimidated by complicated offer packages (e.g. Stock Option comp)
- You are passionate about your “HR Stack” and getting the most out of your ATS (e.g. Greenhouse, Lever, or something new and exciting)
- You thrive in an autonomous environment with your ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally
- You view hiring as a team effort and are willing willing to drive the collaboration process, working towards company hiring goals collectively
- You have a passion for technology and are familiar with newer technologies and coding languages
- Your verbal and communication skills are top-notch
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around twenty people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Take advantage of a change of pace of during our regular hack weeks and occasional company retreats
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.