Code Climate helps engineering teams deliver better code, faster with our modern solutions for software quality management. Our product provides clear, timely, and actionable insights into the health of their source code and development processes.
We're looking for collaborative, detail-oriented people who are ready for a challenge. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to take significant ownership of technical projects that will drive the success of the overall business. Strong candidates will bring strong product and technical acumen, combined with the ability to move fast (and fix things).
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
- Modernizing our front-end architecture using robust, proven technologies
- Building user interfaces for new features, and improving our existing interface
- Working with our design and product staff to ensure we are providing an excellent user experience
- Ensuring Code Climate delivers a stellar experience across all our deployment models: our hosted SaaS application, on-premises software installed behind our customers datacenters, and our forthcoming scaled down, open source Community Edition
- Developing a standard for keeping our stylesheets and build pipeline clean and robust
- Educating engineers throughout the company on how to ensure their projects meet our standards for front end development.
- Reducing the server-side and front-end latency of our application to deliver a lightning fast user experience
- Contributing to and collaborating on Open Source software
We're looking for someone awesome because:
- You care about building maintainable, efficient, clean code.
- You care deeply about reliability and user experience.
- You love helping other developers work more effectively and have Open Source contributions that show it.
- You are able to take responsibility for projects end-to-end from idea to completion.
- Other people at the companies you worked for wanted you on their projects.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around twenty people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Take advantage of a change of pace of during our regular hack weeks and occasional company retreats
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.