In this free, 45-minute webinar for CTOs, VPs, and managers of managers, we explain how an engineering analytics tool like Velocity can help every member of your team excel — whether they’re a new hire or an emerging leader.
- Code Climate Engineering Data Specialist, Sherianne Bolling, walks through the Velocity metrics and reports you need to scale your team while empowering ICs and managers to level up.
- CTO of Greenlight, James Gaythwaite, discusses how Velocity metrics are helping him lead his team through a period of hyper growth. With Velocity, he is able to:
- Support new hires struggling to get up to speed
- Identify high performers and give them opportunities to grow into leaders
- Empower managers to improve team processes and become more effective coaches
To find out how Velocity can help you level up members of your team, reach out and talk to a product specialist.
Get articles like this in your inbox.
Trending from Code Climate
Engineering Leaders Share Thoughts on Leadership in Disrupted Times in a New Survey
For engineering teams, disruption to the business can have a significant impact on the ability to deliver and meet goals. These disruptions are often a result of reprioritization and budget changes on an organizational level, and are amplified during times of transition or economic instability.
Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work — Why Code Climate Made the List
At Code Climate, we value collaboration and growth, and strive for greatness within our product and workplace. For us, this means fostering a supportive, challenging, people-first culture. Thanks to an emphasis on these values, we’ve earned spots on three of Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work awards lists, including New York City Best Startups to Work For, New York City Best Places to Work, and U.S. Best Startups to Work For.
Turnkey Deployment Delivers Day-One Value for Yottaa
Learn how Yottaa gained immediate value from Code Climate Velocity right out of the box.