ICYMI – the big news from last week is that the Code Climate Platform (including our engines-based analysis) is now out of beta! To learn more, and to see the platform in action, check out the announcement and video on our blog.
But that’s not all:
- We released our first Vim Script engine for fast and extensible linting.
- The hits keep coming for our Vim friends with a plugin that runs the Code Climate CLI. Now you can see your Code Climate results in Atom and Vim!
- Updated to latest PHPMD (2.3.2)
- Tuned concurrent processing of directory contents, dramatically improving engine performance.
- Updated the Airbnb configuration version from 1.0.0 to 5.0.0
- Updated the Babel parser version from 4.1.3 to 4.1.8
- Updated the React plugin from version 3.6.3 to 3.16.1
- Fixed a bug with reporting issues to increase engine stability
These updates are available in the CLI, on codeclimate.com, and are packaged regularly for Code Climate Enterprise customers. Enjoy!